10.06.2012

Nails of the Day: Nude and Black

So originally I wanted to do a nude colored nail with a black french tip but it just was not working out for me.  I ended up doing something different instead.  I realllllly like it.  It is very different for me and not really my style but it looks pretty and elegant in my opinion.  I don't know how long I'm going to keep it but we'll see because I picked up some new polishes that I am eager to use.  Oh I had some bubbling which doesn't really bother me but this was also my first time using Revlon's quick dry coat so I think that might have done it...not sure though.  In the last pic you can really see the bubbling.  Well let me know what you guys think.  Oh I forgot to mention this kinda reminds me of snake eyes I don't know why but that is always what comes to mind when I look at my hands.

One coat of Color Club Best Dressed List
Two coats of OPI Black Onyx on ring finger
Line done with LA colors black strip polish





No comments:

Post a Comment